Study Collection

Thunderbolt Demolition 01
Content type: Collection Item
Collection type: Documentary photograph
The Thunderbolt roller coaster was built in 1925 and operated until 1982. Famous as the inspiration for "The House Under the Roller Coaster" in Woody Allen's film "Annie Hall", the coaster steadily decayed after its closing. In 2000, with Keyspan...
Content type: Collection Item
Collection type: Documentary photograph
Thunderbolt Demolition
Content type: Collection Item
Collection type: Documentary photograph
Thunderbolt Demolition
Content type: Collection Item
Collection type: Documentary photograph
Parachutes coming down from the Parachute Jump ride
Content type: Collection Item
Collection type: B/W photograph
Photograph of Sea Gate beach houses
Content type: Collection Item
Collection type: B/W photograph
Photograph of Stratton's Walk filled with various restaurants
Content type: Collection Item
Collection type: B/W photograph
Content type: Collection Item
Collection type: B/W photograph
Thunderbolt Demolition
Content type: Collection Item
Collection type: Documentary photograph
"These sailors who like to take their fun near the ocean take their dates for a ride on the Auto-Whip at one of Coney Island's amusement parks."
Coney's Lights Go On Again After WWII ended, the blackout of Coney Island was lifted.
Content type: Collection Item
Collection type: Publicity photograph